Today is the last day of fall break for me. I’ll only have one class tomorrow, though, so it’ll be a nice way of easing back into school.
Many things have happened, but I don’t want to be too long-winded (since I’m trying to catch up on a bit of reading for tomorrow) so here’s a list:
1. I’m a clubhead! My group is called Sacred Harp*, and it’s a type of old American a capella singing with roots in the Primitive Baptist tradition.
2. I changed my major. At first I thought I was going to be Bio, now I’m leaning more towards Math.
3. I’ve started taking driving lessons, and I’m practicing every day!
4. I popped a tire during my practice yesterday, and I felt so bad 😀 But it was really fun replacing it with my dad.
5. I met some smart, interesting, awesome friends at college.
6. Mr. Buddy pooped on my sister’s bed.
That’s all for now,
*For more examples of Sacred Harp songs, please check my Links page!